The latest Shoeless film is available for download.
And now for some random thoughts:
- Shoeless films are becoming too much like ESPN: fluff and filler when what I want most are scores and highlights. If he starts including spelling bees he will meet an untimely demise.
- Early every week I wish I could watch a replay of the previous weekend’s Clemson game. I can never watch it because I have always stupidly forgotten to tape it. Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life. In the future I’ll opt for just fat and drunk.
- I did not see the offsides that was flagged against Clemson on the goal line stand. If someone was lined up offsides, then there should have been dozens more flags for this throughout the game.
- You know you’re a “special” referee when everyone knows your name. FireRonCherry.com is available. Anyone? Anyone?
- Shoeless redeems himself with A Tribute to Geometry & Physics Extraordinaire: Ron Cherry
- Hopefully James Davis is back up to full speed by the 25th.